Francisco agencias, Inbound Marketing, Marketing Sep 24, 2017
Francisco Inbound Marketing Sep 09, 2017
- Attract: traffic to a website
- Convert: web visitors to customers
- Analyze: the activities carried out to improve and achieve a repetitive conversion process
- Keyword research
- Write posts on the blog
- optimize SEO onpage and offepage
- Monitor the different accounts of social networks and establish a system to share the most relevant content
- Promote blog
Flopez Social Media Sep 09, 2017
The success of "Social Selling" is to make new connections and share quality content. Start by identifying your target audience and connecting with your network of influencers. With the content, it seeks to surround its target audience and those who influence them with the content they want to consume.Social Selling does not need to take many hours a day. You can find time for social media by reducing the activities that do not grow help to help your social network. Recently I was asked by one of our sales leaders to define a "day in the life" of a successful social sales person. Here are my 5 steps to the success of the social sale:
- Define a
Flopez Inbound Marketing Sep 09, 2017
The initial configurationBefore you start building your campaign, make sure you have done all the background work and research to set it up effectively:
Create SMART goalsSetting goals is one of the most difficult tasks for salespeople (people in general for that matter). What are the SMART goals you ask for? SMART is an acronym fo
Flopez Inbound Marketing Jun 18, 2017
Flopez CRM, Marketing Jun 10, 2017
Francisco Corporate, Marketing Jun 04, 2017
- SEO Authority
- Basic SEO
- Technical aspects
- Social Networks
Flopez CRM May 27, 2017
- What do the resources imply?
- Do you need to make organizational changes?
- What are the objectives or benefits that you expect to obtain from the CRM system?
- Do you want a cloud or server solution?