Tabla de contenidos
In the next post we will talk about Marketing growth and how your company can grow by creating sales funnels through Digital Marketing platforms.
Companies are looking to create new tactics, strategies and use tools that help their growth.
Now the main difficulty to grow is that most companies have a closed concept. They invest a lot of time and money in traditional or outbound marketing chasing their prospects instead of reaching them using techniques such as inbound marketing or sales funnels.
Growth depends on generating new customers and having ambassadors for your brand, so acquiring new prospects who can be customers should be the main ingredient.
If you’re stuck in a focused growth model, you’re missing out on opportunities to expand your business and dominate your market.
The Digital Marketing budget in this era should be much larger than that of traditional marketing, just think about seeing your team making sales Install in an office without having high cost expenses of acquiring new customers using the Inbound Marketing Low Cost methodology.
But what is Inbound Marketing and how can it benefit me to grow?
Inbound Marketing is the methodology used to instead of chasing customers to attract them to themselves by creating content.
Let’s see the stages that will help you grow using Inbound Marketing :
- Attract: generate traffic to your website, blog or landing page through non-intrusive techniques such as SEO, Blogging or paid traffic.
- Convert: obtain the visitor’s data through a form that can give us the most relevant information about our buyer persona.
- Relate: by having your data we can nourish with more content about our products in this way you will know more and what problems you can help you solve.
- Sales: when people are ready to buy from you, they requested more information about your product or how to buy it, this is the time where a CRM will help you have control of the Sales Sales model and close them remotely.
Build a growth model.
Top of the funnel.
Iidentifies customer acquisition channels for example:
- Blogging: create content that talks about ailments, problems to lead the prospect to know how to solve those ailments, Blogging is the best strategy because it not only positions you in front of search engines but you generate an audience that will always read your content.
- SEO: focus on gaining positioning in the keywords that identify your product or service, for this there are tools that can tell you the volume of traffic you can have gaining positions with those words, use semrush or ubersuggest to see your niche.
- Paid traffic: if you are starting you should use Google adwords or facebook to advertise your content and your offers, always carrying the intention of generating a conversion and having prospects to nurture.
All this is just the first part of the sales funnel, we must now take these leads on a buying journey knowing more about your product.
Middle of the funnel.
If we don’t bring customers to this stage, you will lose customers at this time. This is the consideration phase. It’s relationship building and the point of parenting, but it’s also where a lead determines if your need is urgent enough to warrant an action and if you’re the right choice.
65% of marketers don’t have an established process to nurture these leads. If things don’t match, they will be excluded or become obsolete within the funnel, leading to a huge bottleneck in the future.
Bottom of the funnel.
This is the “final” step where a conversion is made to convert a lead into a paying customer. It is also the second most common bottleneck. If your funnel and nutrition aren’t on point, you’ll never get them to buy.
79% of leads never convert into sales due to poor nutrition performance by sending emails.
This is a critical point in the funnel that many marketers don’t consider. What does the onboarding process look like for your customers once the sale is made?
Do you send the customer on the road with a thank you message or does your company have processes and programs in place to continue engagement and relationship building with existing customers?
Keep in mind that this is the most important part since they will be brand ambassadors.